Add Execution Into Firestone (Criminals don't avoid jail in this idea)

In V3 add a execution system

You might be saying OH NO PRISONERS CAN ESCAPE JAIL TIME FROM THIS. However this won’t be true in this suggestion as there will be an idea to combat this.

Prisoners will be executed by DoC when possible, and when DoC is not available, they will have to wait for a DoC officer to execute. (Or SCSO if DoC is removed)

After the prisoner is executed, they respawn in the “executed & dead” team where they are laying down in a graveyard. This will occur for 50 minutes (or longer, up to 12 hours or however long they are sentenced?). If the prisoner leaves the game they respawn in the executed and dead team and continue their sentence in the graveyard where they lay down.

Once their prison time is over they respawn in citizen team

Executions only occur with a sentencing in a court room.

2 Likes

I like this idea, how should we eliminate an individual from life?

2 Likes

If it’s firing squad execution, sign me up.

6 Likes

why not throw them off the high wall chained?

3 Likes

it should be we get out of jail when executed since execution is your sentence

2 Likes

so basically this is jail time without the fun and visitations?

4 Likes

I like the idea but this is kinda against TOS.

5 Likes

Don’t think that’s constitutional.

1 Like

executions exist in real life [death row]

1 Like

It is, depending on whose interpretation you take. Although, knowing the make up of our Supreme Court, i assure you you could definitely swing it.

And if they don’t agree, amendments do exist

1 Like

A lot of things are against the TOS.

2 Likes

amendment

1 Like

probably not against tos

1 Like

basically

1 Like

redwood prison tried this
roblox fucked them in the ass and almost terminated the owners account and deleted the game. they were nice for him to remove the shit
the only way this would work is a firing squad with weapons, we can’t add a chamber

5 Likes

Exuse me what the fuck-

I’m in

3 Likes

I like this. A judge could say “Sentence is max time in prison (24 hours I think), and you are hereby sentenced to death.” The Governor has to set the date (but he can’t ignore it, he has to set a date in a reasonable time or pardon the person from death) and the Governor could pardon him from death too (but only a pardon from death, or a full pardon from jail and death). DOC will execute the person and once you die your screen goes black for the rest of your sentence and your character is frozen under the map. This is good, as this means you can’t break out, enjoy DOC activities (yard, cafeteria, etc).

People arguing roblox terms of service, we only practice lethal injection. Basically DOC has a shot, and just touches the tool in the person. (I’ll have to reread TOS)

1 Like

that’d be weird ngl

2 Likes

Probably so, but it’s an idea lol

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

1 Like