Add city police department

To make the departments less overwhelmed by adding police departments for each city. It’ll also be more realistic

2 Likes

nonononono.

2 Likes

This was planned for Prominence in v3 but idk if it’s still going to come. But every city having it’s own police department would mix communications up. Plus from being in v2, the only parts of Firestone that worry about crime is Redwood, Greendale, the highway, the area of SCFD, and here and there Prominence.

An easy start to a solution for this is to spread out across the map. Each department has their own jurisdiction and if they follow it, areas would start to be covered and crime would start to be less often in that area.

One issue, on the other hand, is activity. Due to schools recently starting back up, people become less active during the day. This eliminates some, if not most, of the normal & tactical units from responding to situations.

Even then if this was added, it would only have officers sticking to only one area unless called out by other units. I know that some people would like to go everywhere and help, not just stick to 1 area.

If you’re overwhelmed, then sorry. Request more units, if you can, or get off/take a break.

2 Likes

Municipal Police Departments would be a great idea, there is some ups and downs

2 Likes

this is why doc can patrol around greendale!

2 Likes

dhs takes care of feds and prom

2 Likes

The map isn’t large enough to have additional departments as of now

2 Likes

tons of leo’s, even the new V3 map is smaller then the current V2 one

2 Likes

I thought at first before I saw v3 that it was necessary to have another department. V3 is much smaller then v2, I don’t think a new department is worth it. I hope Fed doesn’t start up the PDP or whatever it’s called.

2 Likes

this aged well

1 Like

i highly agree !

2 Likes

Added to Firestone