Add a license fee

You know how you pay in real life like once a year or something to renew your license, add something like that in the county like when you go to spawn your car you have to pay like a 25 fee or something, would add to the realism and honestly give criminals another way to break the law.

1 Like

This is very… bland… It doesn’t necessarily explain how it would benefit FS. I understand it may add onto the realism, however if something like that were to be put in, we would need to create a “Firestone Bureau of Motor Vehicles” that would then need to conduct drivers tests, etc. so that it would be realistic. Paying a simple $25 fee isn’t necessarily realistic since it’s a process to get your license.

2 Likes

Heck no boy. Ain’t no one got time to renew licenses.

2 Likes

$25 fee every time you spawn your vehicle? I don’t see how this will add realism to the game and to Firestone as a whole. Not supported.
Signature

2 Likes

by “every time you spawn your car” I meant once in a while, like in real life how every year or whatever you need to renew your license

1 Like

Unconstitutional in the Bill of Rights.

You should know that Pyro, you were a prosecutor…

2 Likes

First off sir, great terminology. Second off, it is perfectly fine if the devs did this. The Commerce Department can’t charge fees for land or property but nowhere does it say the developers can’t. Which you, as the former CPD, should be able to figure out

1 Like

Hint: The Bill of Rights is not the Constitution therefore it can’t be “unconstitutional.”

1 Like

I didn’t think of that lmao.

@Brotix The supreme court said a bill of mine was unconstitutional even though it didn’t go against the constitution, even though it did go against a state law. That’s the court’s wording, Not mine.

1 Like

Ooof, sounds pretty meme. Link me?

1 Like

Infact, the constitution doesn’t mention the county gov’t at all, but a law does and Im too lazy to find the law rn cause I have the flu and I am bored.

2 Likes

Why would I, or anyone for that matter, start paying for something that was never paid for in the beginning.

1 Like