AdamRumsfeld for Senate

THIS IS ADAMRUMSFELD’S CANDIDACY SPEECH FOR THE FIRESTONE STATE SENATE. STAMOSE IS POSTING THIS ON HIS BEHALF AS THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT HAVE A FORUMS ACCOUNT AND HAS ASKED HIM TO POST THE AFOREMENTIONED

Hello,

This evening I have been apprised by the call to fill a current vacancy within the Firestone State Senate. For the very few of you who may find my username familiar, you might remember me as an active member of the United Nations and other various roleplaying groups largely similar to the State of Firestone. For everyone else, however, I come unheard of.

My name is AdamRumsfeld. My account was breached back in November of 2018 where I had ended up losing many of the assets that I had owned. A few months ago, I was able to finally recover my account and just recently decided to dive right back into the world of government/realism roleplay. I must say that I am incredibly impressed with the community that has been built here, and it is definitely larger than what it was at a glance a few years ago.

After reading numerous election speeches here on Firestone, one similarity is that almost every candidate has expressed their desire to “help others” and “make sure that everybody is being represented”. They all make the same promises, and most of them say the same thing, word for word. What most of them don’t tell you is that they’re running for Congress because they have a desire to learn. To not make the same mistakes that almost everyone before them has made. So with that being said, what I can promise to be is somebody who doesn’t drag the Senate back into the past and instead brings it forward.

I know that this speech isn’t very long but why would it need to be? Let’s allow ourselves to make a comeback and finally be proud of the work that we’re going to soon accomplish together.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

AdamRumsfeld
Candidate for Firestone State Senate

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

How long have you been in the state

1 Like

time in the state is irrelevant when they can form coherent english sentences

rare for congressional candidates

Best of luck, Adam

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

THE CANDIDATE HAS DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE DUE TO A PERSONAL EMERGENCY

2 Likes

unfortunate

hope all is well

3 Likes

bruh this guy was so good omg why u drop out ;(

2 Likes

Actually the candidate is back from his family emergency and is re-running, sorry for confusion @ElloNT (cc: @Skye_Jones)

2 Likes

support 100%

2 Likes

And they’re running for HOUSE now

1 Like

The candidate has asked me to make an entirely new forum post since he’s running for a different house in Congress. @moderators You May close this forum.

1 Like
1 Like

Election over

1 Like