Account Age Limit

The best solution for FRP, new accounts to evade bans/do crimes as an LEO using an alt and etc. is adding an age limit for accounts for at least one year, it will help alot and will bring same RP level as before, without (or at least less) “how do i be officer”.

2 Likes

I think this would be a great measure to prevent FRP. So, yes, we do need this.

3 Likes

A one-year age limit is asinine, and won’t bring any growth to the state for quite a while. We already have a 30-day period before you become a citizen (40?), which already cuts down on the amount of people without the knowledge of how this state works or how this platform works, even. If you are worried about department employee quality/maturity, those departments can require a higher account age if they wish.

2 Likes

The idea is good but maybe 1 year is to much and as said above the state won’t grow for a while. I think we should make the citizen test 2 months and the join limit 30 days.

3 Likes

I do indeed support the idea of a minimal roblox account age requirement.

Two months sounds reasonable.

2 Likes

Maybe 3 months? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

idk about this for v2, but there is an age limit on the citizenship test, which prevents noobs/alts from joining citizen team or doing anything

2 Likes

Acc Age Limiting is against TOS last time I checked, but who cares about Roblox TOS anymore, they took away our forums!

3 Likes

I think 2-3 months is reasonable. About the nubs asking “how do I become cop?” The reason why they ask is almost always because they are new to FS and I can bet 90% of the time, the law enforcement groups/games that they are in or play are free ranking, so they think that FS would have the same concept where you just enter the game and choose a team right away. To solve this, there can be some sort of GUI that pops up for tourists who enter V2 and it gives them all information regarding the state, jobs, and other opportunities involved in the state as well as how to get it. Sure we can say to them, Alt F4 or “leave the group,” but they will just keep coming and asking until they get their answer. That, in my opinion, would be the best solution to solving this problem. As for FRP, it is possible to reduce some forms, such as flipping. We can achieve that by either eliminating the ability to flip a vehicle completely or have it so you can only flip when your vehicle is stationary/not moving at all.

3 Likes

That’s a good point, how DO I become a cop? :thinking:

2 Likes

Also, trying to explain to the noobs just join the game and it will tell you is going to be a bit hard.

2 Likes

yes please

ive seen too many exploting alts

2 Likes

Like I said before, there would be a GUI that automatically pops up when they are in V2 so there is really no need to explain too much. The GUI would tell them everything so you wouldn’t have to.

2 Likes

Yeah, but what if they asked and they’ve never joined V2?

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

inb4 ROBLOX Mods storm the game and demand to know where fed’s manor is so they can arrest (ban) him?

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

Acc Age Limiting is against TOS last time I checked, but who cares about Roblox TOS anymore, they took away our forums!

Under 13 or above 13 limiter is disallowed, not the join date.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, you will never really get rid of people who ask “how do i be cop?” The citizenship test is kinda a buffer to block out some of those people but there will still be people who pass who do that so all I gotta say is get used to it :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I never look at Roblox TOS anyway

2 Likes

at least they spawn in prom

3 Likes