Ability to litter or dump trash

Department of Public Works isn’t a super active department and they serve no necessary purpose yet. They had been promised garbage trucks, but did they ever came out? No. Everything they do is RP, and DPW needs real things to do.
My suggestion is to add litter on our streets. Street sweepers should actually serve a purpose for once. Our roads look as clean as the streets of Japan (excluding the guns and tasers that glitched and got stuck). Litter can be images on the road and if a sweeper drives over it with the sweeper on, the litter will disappear. The litter should only respawn every while or so. When no DPW is on, it shouldn’t respawn.
We should also have the ability to litter on the streets or have public trash cans on the sidewalks where we can throw away our trash. A new bill can be added to define littering. I’m pretty sure almost every food we eat leaves us some type of trash. We don’t just open a can of Bloxy Cola and drink it without dumping anything away.

7 Likes

Great idea, if this is added, I’ll draft legislation for littering. @Straphos @mrfergie

3 Likes

Amazing idea. So many bill opportunities. Support.

2 Likes

Its a cool concept. I believe things like gun mags litter, and the sweepers do pick those up. Not sure if anything else does though.

2 Likes

DOWB anyone? Nah, they are gonna get another chance unlike DOBW. Support, although I hope it does not lag the server.

1 Like

support great idea

1 Like

Support, love the idea and would love to see it implamented even if it came in V3

Signed,
signature, 1P10

1 Like

Can’t wait to start throwing trash on the street and on cars!

1 Like