Ability to give inventory

Recently the feature to drop food (give to others) was disabled to stop exploiters from mass dropping items. To fix this, why not make a “sell/give inventory” option where you simply type a player’s name then type the object to give, then if it’s in your inventory, it is given to them.

This is great for roleplay where someone can donate money to a store owner, then they can give food to them. This would also be great for Quest Expeditions where we want to give food at picnics/to our premium customers. It would also be great for criminals if they wanted to give their friend a gun.

To make it more realistic, you could add a few parameters:

1. Must be within 10 studs of each other
  2. Receiving player has the option to decline (if a criminal wants to plant a gun on them, they can stop it from happening)

Thoughts?

cough @anon54114525

6 Likes

support support yes yes yes please please

3 Likes

Then cops giving criminals guns come in…

3 Likes

and then they get banned simple
but no that would obviously be worked around

3 Likes

Mayflower open up!

3 Likes

No different than cops going rouge. Any sane person would know not to do that.

3 Likes

Don’t bring cop mass dispensing into Firestone.

6 Likes

It can be avoided my dude. Set another parameter where you can only give items to your own team? :thinking:

4 Likes

oR just disable on leo team

3 Likes

Or just make it so you can only do this on the civ team. But besides that I support

5 Likes

Why does everyone have a need to tag me as if I don’t read the forums.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes