Ability to give food like giving ID aka /giveid

, ,

I think that there should be the ability to give food and food ONLY, no weapons or atm cards, food only. This would help with food businesses because for like Taco Blox, you would have to buy the food manually. It would be more realistic for the employee to buy it then give it to you. Also this can be helpful in events and stuff like that. To give food, maybe you’d have to do something like /give(full food name) (username) example: /givewatermelon JackTheKrazyGuy and then it will send the person a notification saying if they want it or not, if they click accept they get it, if they click no, then they don’t get it. Also there should be a 15 - 30 second cool down to give food to prevent spam!

3 Likes

no, if we’re going to have a “giving” system it should be for all civilian tools, including dirty money and such.

6 Likes

Did you say new roads?

4 Likes

no it says food and food only, go guns or atm cards

4 Likes

yes, also a new bridge too

3 Likes

Well, env the only one who knows how to script and he’s in and out so idk it this will become a reality

4 Likes

Fuck that, I just want food.

4 Likes

same!!!

3 Likes

i don’t think this is hard to implement really… seems easier then adding a few new roads

4 Likes

i agree, it also seems easier then adding a whole new bridge

3 Likes