A1exCarter for Stapleton County Council

• Mission Statement; To enhance the public relations of the County Government with the great people of the State of Firestone.
  • Slogan; “For the Future, It’s out time for progress, Expect more, Our future is Green”
  • Why I am eligible for County Council;
    I am respectful,
    I listen to the PEOPLE voice & opinion, People may say your voice is not needed but EVERYONE’s voice is required & needed, It’s my Civil duty to make sure your voice is heard.
    I make sure the PEOPLE voice is heard.
    I take all possible solutions & answers into consideration, I see both side of the story and/or situation.
    I take every recommendation into consideration cause all of our voices are a Requirement for me to hear.
    I will always stand up for the people & their rights because we are #FirestoneCitizens
    I fight for both Non-Criminals & Criminals because no mater what we are both human,people at the end of the day, & we are all apart of one Society & Helpful/Respectful Community.
    I make my decisions based off of what’s best for the Community, The people, & the environment.
    I fight for better protection of the People, Our Rights, our local communities, & For our Families and our Friends.
    I fight to be the Microphone for the people & Fight to inspire others to Fight, Make sure your voice is heard, Make sure that the people are truly expressing themselves without Obstruction

I fight for what we deserve a “Better system in total,I fight to regain the right of justice & get rid of injustice, I fight for the right of Freedom of Speech,Freedom of Religion,Freedom of the Press, Freedom to rightfully & peacefully rally.

“God Bless Firestone & The Great Citizens & Noncitizens of the Great state Of Firestone, Protect your rights & vote right!!!”

The PEOPLE deserves someone they can trust, Someone they can look at a say he’s like a brother to me. The PEOPLE deserves to let their voice be heard without obstruction. I am running for County Council to enhance the rutted,the pitted, & the jagged relation with the Government & its Beloved agencies. I’ve been voted best leadership in so many categories i’d be explaining for hours. I have the best leadership skills you can expect & will ever see from anyone. I am always attempting to negotiate for the people & make sure the Cities,County,State, & This nation is a safer place,better, & reasonable place to live/stay.

“Dedication,Determination,& Discipline”

A1exCarter’s Speech For County Council

2 Likes

Support, You put some work into this good job.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signed, Representative Firetreat21

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I support you.

2 Likes
1 Like