A1exCarter for reelection into the Redwood City Council

CITY OF REDWOOD; COUNTY OF STAPLETON; STATE OF FIRESTONE

FEBRUARY, 1st, 2020

4392 Redwood City Hall

Redwood, 51378

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
SPEECH

To give a further background of the candidate A1exCarter.

The City government(s) have been lacking proper leadership & power I've

I, A1exCarter, hereby redeclare my candidacy for the Redwood City Council.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
I am currently the Redwood City Council Chairman, I’ve served the people of Redwood under 4 mayors now consecutively, under which I was declared by law as Acting Mayor until one was elected twice(x2). I serve for people, we are made up of the people, what I do is on behalf of the people.

My goals for this term are to help reinforce the infrastructure of our beloved government, to help our city’s municipal government get back on its feet. I plan to help amend the city charter numerous amounts of time to ensure that every loophole is fixed, to ensure that all corruption within our infrastructure is eliminated. I stand for Public Safety and that will be one of my primary focuses for the people.

Our current State, County, & municipal governments are currently to focus on politics instead of the people, I’m not a Republican, nor a Democrat but I’m a Moderate(Independent). I am an Independent because I care & support the peoples’ basic needs. I am a man of the law, I will always be on the side of the law, my actions will be by the law. I work day to day to ensure that all residents, citizens, & tourists’ rights are not infringed on. I believe all of the people residents, citizens, & tourists are subjected to inalienable rights.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Sincerely,

ps; I’m not one of those people who wish to take away your gun rights, but I will say something can be done about the issue to meet a compromise & that something can also be done to stop melee weapon attacks within our cities, counties, & our state. Major plans in the works for the City, public relations, city-to department liaisons, & a plan to establish the 'Redwood Office of Emgerney Management' to ensure full public safety to the people in case of another virus outbreak, meteor strike, or any other major incidents Ex; State of Emergency, or NG being deployed within city limits. The purpose of the OEM is 1) for public safety, 2) A few things to provide; Disaster Recovery, Emergency Communications, Risk Management, recovery & resiliency, and to provide a Continuity plan of all Operations to incase the said risk management fails. My idea of Continuity plain of all Operations be debated & voted on by all command officials.)

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

#ForThePeople, #ByThePeople, #PublicSafety, #JusticeForAll, #InalienableRigths, A1EXCARTER_FOR_REDWOOD_CITY_COUNCIL.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

2 Likes

ok support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Mayor, RacingLemonFTW

2 Likes
2 Likes