A1exCarter for Redwood City Council

Alex C. Agenda & Speech

• Mission Statement; To enhance the public relations of the Government with the people.

• Slogan; “For the Future, It’s out time for progress, Expect more, Our future is Green”

• Why I am eligible for City Council/Agenda;
    I am respectful,
    I listen to the PEOPLE voice & opinion,
    I make sure the PEOPLE voice is heard.
    I take all possible solutions & answers into consideration,
    I take every recommendation into consideration,
    I will always stand up for the people & their rights,
    I fight for both Non-Criminals & Criminals because no matter what we are both human & people at the end of the day.
    I make my decisions based off of what’s best for the Community, The people, & the environment.
    I fight for better protection of the People & our local communities,
    I fight to be the Microphone for the people

I fight for what we deserve a “Better system in total,I fight to regain the right of justice & get rid of injustice, I fight for the right of Freedom of Speech,Freedom of Religion,Freedom of the Press, Freedom to rightfully & peacefully rally.

“God Bless Firestone & The Great Citizens In Firestone, Protect your rights & vote right!!!”

Speech A1exCarter For City Council

The PEOPLE deserves someone they can trust, Someone they can look at a say he’s like a brother to me. The PEOPLE deserves to let their voice be heard. I am running for City Council to enhance the rutted,the pitted, & the jagged relation with the Government & its agencies. I’ve been voted best leadership in so many categories i’d have to explain for hours. I have the best leadership skills you can expect from anyone. I am always attempting to negotiate for the people & make sure the City & World is a safer place.

“Dedication,Determination,& Discipline”

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

County Councilman
County Event Committee Chairman

2 Likes

Support

Firestone State Patrol
Firestone Department of Corrections

2 Likes