A1exCarter for County Council

Introduction

Hello, I am Redwood City Council Chairman A1exCarter, and I am running for the Stapleton County County Council. I am not the everyday person who is known to promise something and never look into it. A good amount of “firestonaians” don’t even know who I am or what my knowledge is, my knowledge level is greater than you think, I’m not a complete jerk nor a power hungry three year old. I have a large knowledge and understanding of the government. People say as long as you have an understanding of the way the government works you can be anything in the Government,That’s not how it works, You need to know the people, you need to be able to speak to the people just by looking at them, you should know the people before doing any legislative or executive action for or to the public, THE PEOPLE are the key to anything THE PEOPLE are the great ones we serve while in public office. Everyone deserves to be voiced not just the high class & government officials. Non-criminals criminals & tourist all deserve to be heard they are people just like the Citizens of the Great state of Firestone I speak for all I represent everyone at all times. Vote A1exCarter for your County Council.

Why you should I be elected?

Mission Statement; To enhance the public relations of the County Government with the great people of the State of Firestone.
Slogan; “For the Future, It’s our time for progress, Expect more, Our future is Green”

I speak for the people citizens or noncitizens, criminals or noncriminals, we all deserve a say, I live the purpose to assist the people & the Government, I am highly experienced in public relations & the government itself I break 0 laws while efficiently doing my duties for the public. Vote A1exCarter for your County Council.

I am running to enhance public relations with the Government it’s been a rough year and last few months with the County Government and it’s department’s. it’s about that time we fix them once and for all, I am a man of my word and I will do my best to enhance the public relations & speak on behalf of the people.

My Background

I have not worked in any Firestone Department, I said to myself I rather not prove that I am worthy because of my Firestone Background of department I’ve been in which can bring out a bias side of many, I rather earn it by words by the people’s vote itself, I am currently the Redwood City Council Chairman. Vote A1exCarter for your County Council.

Thanks & Farewell

Thank you for taking your precious time for reading this short article about my time running & public info. Farewell Firestone Citizens stay safe & stay out of trouble

Signed,

A1exCarter, Your Firestone Friendly Official!
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞.
This political party is in the process of being proposed as an official party of the State of Firestone

2 Likes

For the People :family_woman_woman_girl_girl:

2 Likes

Support,
Former Representative.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support former senator

2 Likes

Support! Best of Luck!

2 Likes

Thank you all who have supported so far! For the people of Firestone! One more and I can enter the great race.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Remember for the People!

2 Likes

Support. Good luck.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX
Assistant State Attorney
Department of Justice

2 Likes

Campaigning has ended. Go vote at