A way to change callsigns

I think that there should be some way to change your callsign without having to leave the game. There’s a lot of times when people need to change their callsign and sometimes there’s not the time to rejoin. I can think of three main uses of this:

• You typed it in wrong when you first submitted your callsign
  • You’re switching from one team to another
  • You’re changing your callsign within a team (Like going from FSP callsign to FSP:ASU Callsign)

I’m not sure how easy this would be to implement but it would definitely be a worthwhile thing to have implemented.

~jjackp2014

6 Likes

im pretty sure this is planned to be implemented but i could be wrong

3 Likes

Hope it does get implemented lol

2 Likes

Yes, this is honestly essential. I often find myself in the situation of changing teams, or once in a blue moon I mistype a callsign. This forces me to have to rejoin the entire server which normally takes about 5-10 minutes to fully load, a system such as this would be largely beneficial.

3 Likes

When switching from DOT to DPW or FSP to DOT. You must leave game in order to remove your callsign and input a different one, when you switch teams the callsign GUI should re-display to change it. Or say you are FSP ASU, you can change your callsign when going to ground unit or when going to ASU as a little tab below to change it. Same for SCSO, have your normal callsign but when SWAT is required they may change their callsign with a tab below. This would benefit a lot in knowing what people are currently operating. This would go for team changes, or DOC:MD, FSP:ASU, SCSO:SWAT, etc…

2 Likes

This is well needed and I’m pretty sure it’s planned to be implemented in the future.

2 Likes

it’s on the dev list

3 Likes

hot :+1:

2 Likes

Go to civ team, then to other

2 Likes

Your callsign still stays the same if you do that currently.

2 Likes

Yes, please make this happen, fergie said it’s on the list but he isn’t head developer anymore.

3 Likes

10 months later

3 Likes

10 months later lmao still not in game

3 Likes

maybe it’s so far down on the dev list that they haven’t worked on it yet
like the bonuses Alpha players were guaranteed

2 Likes

Necropost

2 Likes