A Suggestion to Remove the Flip Feature

It is the only logical way to get rid of some/most of the FRP in-game. No explanation is needed! I believe that if the flip feature is removed, it would make V2 even better. Refer to this article for more information!

2 Likes

It makes sense, I just dont see this as ethical. It’s an abused feature. However, then it’s better for trolls that purposely flip and fling cars. Refer to SCFD and what they go through every shift where people fling their rigs.

2 Likes

Yes, the flip function is abused. But with the current Roblox System it’s needed. Like yesterday we were responding to a active shooter with the bearcat. A Crown Victoria hit us at low speed and boom the bearcat was on the side. I don’t think that works in real life. So please keep the flip function.

1 Like

I agree it’s abused, but it is a necessary tool due to the nature of Roblox. Perhaps a cool down period could be implemented so you can’t just spam flip?

3 Likes

I agree with the part that it’s abused very often. But like what everybody else said, due to the nature of Roblox we need it. If the flip button was removed, it’ll be easier for trolls to glitch your cars.

1 Like

The only reason I see it as being needed is because the car mechanics in v2 sucks.

3 Likes

And don’t forget about Roblox physics.

1 Like

Remove the flip = No more crime = Boredom for cops = Quit

1 Like

Not all crime is about car flipping? What??

1 Like

@mrfergie

1 Like

theres already a anti-spam flip timer, @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

clearly a bad idea

1 Like

Your correlation between car flipping and members leaving the community makes no sense and makes you look like a fool.