A "Rundown" of Firestone Bureau of Investigation

Seriously, what are you talking about? The original establishment act outlined things such as its responsibilities, authority, parent branch (the executive branch), and so much more. It isn’t completely wrong at all.

1 Like

this has that too???

1 Like

??

1 Like

I never said it didn’t, but you stated that, “the entire first version of the legislation is wrong, it doesn’t have anything we have now”, even though this one is basically a copy with some legislative mess added to it.

1 Like

mess what do you mean.

the old bill doesn’t have cgoc, doesn’t make FBI work with the intelligence office, doesn’t give the governor enough authority over it really it, ag is just a pawn in the agency.

this isn’t no mess i beg to differ.

1 Like

That’s because there never used to be a CGOC, until after the FBI was shutdown by Congress, and that’s because they then decided that they weren’t happy that no one was doing their job (the FBI’s). Ironic really, because they abolished it, to then create their own, with less authority, etc.

1 Like

cgoc has more authority than fbi did

1 Like

How is that so?

1 Like

cgoc is congress and has the ability to just impeach anyone they want with any single piece of slightest evidence indicating they broke the law lmao

1 Like

They cant impeach lol, idk where it is explained but someone explained that CGOC “can” recommend an impeachment but not order one

1 Like

FBI just can’t come back. After a lot of terrible leadership figures it’s ruined it. It’s also too easy to gain such a position. IO takes months and a lot of hard work to get to. Thats the only way I believe someone should be hired by the FBI. Undergoing IO standards.

1 Like

i know the IO process to get in [because i went through it] but we should 100% abolish cgoc because of all of the scandals and truly how shit is [just saying, my opinion.] cgoc has done good work but its time for it to go so we can have a agency with both executive branch and AG say.

the justice department has basically 0% say in anything and notice.

plus the oversight committee is terrible for check and balances really.

2 Likes

lol congress isnt going to give up their investigative committee to the executive branch. just because something is bad doesn’t make it meritable to abolishment.

2 Likes

This is asking for a repeat of the past FBI going around in county and acting like on-duty LEOs on civ team

3 Likes

Not to sound like I am on a power trip, but there really is no way to investigate the Governor. CGOC is the closest way we have, and we have seen it fail miserably on numerous occasions.

Even if the power is not given directly to the AG (or perhaps if an investigation into the Governor needs to occur, the DPS Secretary, DHS Secretary, and DHS Secretary all assemble and form a board?), there definitely needs to be some inter-branch check on the Governor. Canine is great. Those who follow may not be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like