A response towards the response of my criminal justice bill before the released response to my new criminal justice bill

indeed

Lol it’s already getting changed. They can’t review convictions when no real convictions took place. Go pass your Bar exam.

@MarshallJAddison @SourcedInfinity You lads need to quit it.

1 Like

Did I not say stop?

This is why I no longer post a lot on forums

BOYS, WE DID IT

1 Like

irl crimes end up affecting people negatively. crimes in firestone, a virtual game doesn’t, it enhances the roleplay. if everyone was sentenced hours in jail for shooting someone in a virtual game which thrives off of players and robux, there would be no criminals.

the ultimate dream is no crime irl right? that means no harm being done to innocent people. however, in a virtual game, crime is what gives leos a job in game and what makes the game fun. all these people over here saying “eww criminals” “ban them!!” is looking to shutdown firestone basically. without criminals, the state dies.

however, since it’s my mission to enhance roleplay even more, i’ve been founding several private businesses. cops vs. robbers is all fs has been plus some small public works in there, but theres never really been any private sector involvement. that’s gonna change ladies and gents.

Jibber_John literally did a 72 hour sentence in a few weeks. Don’t speak for everyone when it simply isn’t the case, please. The original 72 hour penalty was an incentive not to get caught, thus further expanding roleplay. Not only does criminal a wish to kill person b, they also need to do it without getting caught. There is no roleplay in showing your name and shooting up car dealership.

@BangaBus_Quit are you done being extremely toxic?

@BangaBus_Quit

Nice false quoting, I never stated that, Jefrafa did

People should not be incarcerated for weeks for doing a crime in a virtual game, no matter how much you want to treat this like a real life rehabilitation sentence

1 Like

i lack to understand bangabus’s contribution to this thread, it feels like he’s attacking my bill and also attacking other people that doesn’t like this bill so his decisions are like bouncing bunnies in a flower field

arguments like this shouldn’t keep up anymore, it’s done. however, there is new legislation that is being presented that reverts this bill.

the war isn’t over, but i’ll ensure i’ll give up my best for the final battle.

1 Like

Oh come on. An Amendment to Reinstate the Max Sentencing Time

1 Like

thats bullshit

1 Like

Hilarious that the Senate passed that

well you know most people who go to jail for such a long time don’t actually even stay on there computers… they usually have a key clicker program that makes them move every few seconds and while there out and about there day in school or shopping they just leave there computer on… that’s how jibber did it from what I know once you think about it like that 72 hours isn’t really anything and could be finished in 5-7 days if you evenly separate the time

I don’t have an opinion on this whole maximum hours issue but i trust the legislature to execute there job to there fullest ability.

it doesnt pass until both chambers pass it

yeah sorry forgot constitutional amendments go through both chambers

Useless necropost.