A response to the impeachment of WaterLostic

Dear Citizens of the State of Firestone in concern with the impeachment of WaterLostic,

As a house member, I am here to inform you of my response to the impeachment of WaterLostic. I am unfortunately saddened to inform you that my vote will be a nay to this impeachment. I very much dislike Deputy Secretary WaterLostic, as he is clearly corrupt and puts personal things into his job. Why I am obliged to nay, is because of the constitution. The constitution prohibits us from impeaching someone when they haven’t committed a crime, and unfortunately, I see no crime committed. I would like to apologize to all who wishes this to pass.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on discord @james#0270.

Thank you,

Representative JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

Disorderly Conduct and potential treason. Made several efforts to address SCSO HICOMM into getting into SCSO then potentially halting all operations and making a new HICOMM to get into power. All I see is corruption. That is disorderly conduct and nevertheless treasonous action if it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Treason is outlawed because what he did didn’t wage war against the State of Firestone; Disorderly Conduct did not do anything to anyone in the public.

1 Like

uhh SCSO HICOMM is considered citizens, thus the public. In the end, he has committed actions that we are petitioning impeachment. Whether he actually did committ a crime, we can still get the word out and get the attention of the governor, who BY THE CONSTITUTION has the power to impeach him. Nevertheless, it is still possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Governor himself cannot impeach someone. The Governor can fire him, which I highly recommend. The SCSO HICOMM is not the general public, therefore making this law void.

2 Likes

ok just gonna say im not VERY familiar with the law, but I am for the most part. The governor can indeed fire him, and by our IMPEACHMENT petitions, it will get the word out. Be all technical okay because no one’s gonna understand. Just say that the Governor can fire but not impeach.

1 Like

Tommy should fire him then…

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

How about we all say no to the impeachment and just suggest to tommy that he should be fired 'ey?

1 Like

Wow genius

2 Likes

This may be old, but I still want to notice that the disorderly conduct charge (him threatening to impeach tacticalwhale) is him threatening to enforce a law (the DPS act), which states that department leaders who disobey PSDs can be impeached. Impeaching him for that would set a very dangerous precedent.

2 Likes

That’s acutally what I said and attempted to explain. See @JamesDitomosso

Its not just that, it’s the conduct of the whole situation before of the demotion, etc. etc. it has been a chain of events, that now has erupted. A whole lot of little bursts has become a huge explosion. Some things we may not even know about can be disorderly conduct. If he is going to lead a department, he should represent himself as one who can do it, and not just shit talk anyone who goes out against him.

1 Like