A reminder about aviation law

reminder that it’s a felony to fly if you’re not licensed by the FDOA

founders (@pathwaysbball ) pls dont fly without a license you make us look like a fool when you fly without knowing our rules of the sky

and in other news - check out my video :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CBKvdmyq_s

6 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t think the felony is the issue

but rather them being retarded while flying

not knowing how to fly and all the proper things probably looks dumb

5 Likes

wow that’s not cool

2 Likes

aviation_laws is my old name!!!

2 Likes

me waiting for path to suspend iLord’s forums account like

6 Likes

lol the annoying ‘what will you do about it’ someone ought to arrest fed once that would be funny

i bet there isnt even an auto-ban script lol these devs cant do that

4 Likes

that’s why the reporter is in the fdoa witness protection program

2 Likes

It’s literally coded they can’t get arrested, don’t think it bans officers that try tho

2 Likes

just sad that fed would create a community like this and doesn’t even care to be integrated into the community he founded. i don’t think he even knows that there are actual laws. why would you create a ro-state and then not even care for it?

6 Likes

I mean nothing you can do really.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised you jump to assumptions, but you could at-least do try to get some sort of confirmation before you try to accuse me of anything. All helicopters display in clear view the call sign of the person who spawned it, my callsign in-game B99, including the Founder’s helicopter.

Example of call sign on helicopters -

The Founders helicopter is not locked specifically to us Founders, and with that it can still be spawned by anyone who has the ability to spawn helicopters if they desired too even though they shouldn’t. I am not aware of who was flying that helicopter in the video posted by OP though I assume it was one of the other Founders.
( Video - https://youtu.be/_BIY4-dpk_w?t=462 )

Example of what any person with helicopter access can see -

I don’t fly often in V2, and when I do it’s for server events which we do time to time, or for large scale events like the Governors Ball. I am aware of some of the aviation laws in place and try to follow them to the best of my ability when flying around in the County. If this threads argument is us founders can’t fly the Founders Helicopter in the community and game we spend Full Time job hours building without a license, that’s definitely scratching up the wrong fence post.

I will say this though, whoever was flying in the video you posted was definitely not flying properly. When us as Founders go on any teams we hold ourselves to the same standards as you hold yourselves, and that’s only what’s fair. We can expect from others what we expect from ourselves.

You’re accusation is definitely wrong, but your criticism is valid for whoever was flying the helicopter in your video.

(aka nice fake accusation CNN)

8 Likes
2 Likes

i flew it on top of cd what are you gonna do about it lol

10 Likes