A Real "Governor Election" Poll

Every poll literally asks you to just click to vote on a Candidate, yet. Not really how you’d think they do. So let us do this type of poll. I am going to ask a series of questions, and you pick which Candidate you think is best to do that sort of job/task as Governor. Alright?

Results will be posted here: https://twitter.com/zeyahne

Which candidate do you think will be able to keep full transparency during their Tenure, which through Cabinet meetings, declassifying documents that no longer require classification, and only classify documents that may harm state security?

Question 1
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think will be able to handle and address the Firestone State Patrol during their tenure, while assuring that other LEO Departments and non-LEO departments don't require the same attention, and or addressing of issues?

Question 3
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think will be able to handle diplomatic relationships and begin to outsource possible ties with other States on the rise that can both benefit the other party, the Department of State, and the State of Firestone itself?

Question 4
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think will be able to take a look at the Private Sector and able to look into establishing business crimes such as money laundering, report Company income per month, and possibly pay taxes? maybe a v3 idea? are company owners receiving a GUI on their screen to pay taxes? company bank account? :eyes: And able to lend out a helping hand to new businesses starting up?

Question 5
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think is able to take actions towards their steps for their "one change they could make today?"

Ash: Cutting down Congressional Change
Nicole: Helping out the Legal Community finding Judges
NinWin1: Focus on Courts filling SC and DC Judges

Question 6
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think is ready to put their hands on the new Constitution and finally have the new Constitution established within their Tenure, and maintain either the same amount of liberties and rights or achieve more. And also as well, assure the checks and balances are equal and used properly?

Question 7
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think is able to assure that the new time limit of 3 hours max jail time stays in place, and doesn't get too low or too high again?

Question 8
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think is able to best deal with the situations surrounding Executive Order 55, whether it'd be removing it completely, changing the EO55 to protect IO, SWAT, CRT, SS Agents. and FBI. And or keeping it in place?

Question 9
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think is able to best deal with the gap within the Judiciary with less BCAs and the lesser amount of people qualified to be a Judge?

Question 10
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

Which candidate do you think as a whole, has the best intentions for Firestone and able to positively renew Firestone's government and community, to make more of a positive shift towards a new era?

Question 11
  • NinWin1
  • Ash1358
  • nic0le_kely

0 voters

3 Likes

i don’t really understand this question. isn’t there only going to be a vacany if nicole wins??

3 Likes

Yes if nic0le wins. But I am 100% sure NinWin and Ash will choose a different person nonetheless.

4 Likes

Also was skeptical to put it in because tbh the other day I saw she left the POST Group so I dont know if she really resigned or just accidentally left.

3 Likes

Going to remove it.

3 Likes

both of them would face heavy criticism if they removed a cabinet member just because they ran against them. not to mention that would be plain wrong. it’s not like you choose a new cabinet every term. most governors do not replace cabinet members unless they’ve done something wrong.

also she was demoted from director rank because her account got comp’ed for a while

3 Likes

It wouldn’t really be for “running against them”, nor was that ever implied.

3 Likes

actually that is heavily implied by you. why else would an empty post director position exist? is it otherwise implied that she’s going to be fired? according you to, yes. i’d like to know that reason then.

4 Likes

actually, i wasn’t.

from my perspective, i’d choose a new one. not because she runned against them in a publicly openly available gubernational election which is her right too. but because to be quite honest post is at a period of literally stalemate and with unlawful shootings occurring 6 times in the past months POST should be used to help combat that, and i have no general belief that nic0le will do anything to combat it or aid in the suppression of it. and also basing off her answer to that question during the debate she has no idea how to do that either. plus shes indecisive she said it herself, so she really shouldnt also be leading one of the most influential and important departments within the state. nonetheless, the amount of inactivity notices and etc.

3 Likes

Cutting down congressional seats* actually.

3 Likes

ash can promise all he wants with seats but with a resistant congress, that isn’t happening (not saying I don’t want it, just saying others are very hesitant about seat reduction)

6 Likes

I AM ASH1358 AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

9 Likes

i tend to screw up the numbers in your name a lot

4 Likes

bump yes

4 Likes

Closing tomorrow at 7pm EST due to lack of voter turnout but will vote on a 3 poll one tbh.

4 Likes

that doesn’t mean the governor is gonna replace her. the question was poorly written

3 Likes

unfortunately congressmen just don’t want to lose their jobs. it’s almost an auto-election if you run right now

4 Likes

this is the weirdest part about Firestone politics

7 Likes

unfortunately so, the senate will be given staggered terms soon so that only 3 to 4 seats are open at a time, hopefully increasing competitiveness

3 Likes

For the constitution one, Id rather have someone like skye touching it becuase they have all the legal knowhow. As far as the judges one, not much you can do abt that. Only so many people want to be BCA’s, and only a fraction of those are competent enough.

5 Likes