A Poll on Firestone Community Events

PLS DO STUFF OUTSIDE OF ARBORFIELD

ALSO IDK WHETHER RECREATING A REAL LIFE ISSUE THAT IS VERY REAL AND ONGOING THAT THREATENS US ALL WAS APPROPRIATE THO…

5 Likes

made us active

6 Likes

Dude the tornados are so fucking annoying. Can we chill on them? We’re based on an area with nearly 0 tornados yearly. The rest sure, but the fucking tornados suck.

3 Likes

4 Likes

there’s only been like one but yeah, other stuff would be cool. however Colorado has about 50 tornados yearly

3 Likes

sorry scfd is getting defunded

2 Likes

Either way they dont strike one fucking county. I want to fly as DoA but I cant because of this tornado. If we were able to spawn at Prom Airfield great but damn

3 Likes

NO ONE DIED, ITS NOT A TRAGEDY!

2 Likes

Imagine raging bc you can’t fly as FDOA couldn’t be me

3 Likes

Can we get more balloon roleplays and weather roleplays?

(also can we get a nuke rp where the game gets nuked and we all die and go into a nuclear winter and we go into a post-apocolyptic society and it’s survival of the fittest but before that we all have a huge meal and eat @Kamraxn)

4 Likes

Is that confirmed? There were reports of injuries

2 Likes

fr bro, most fun events happen in arborfield like the alien event.

2 Likes

I support these type of events. My only suggestion would be making them somewhat earlier. For example, balloon/drone RP happened at 4-6 AM Central Europe Time (however the tornado event was timed very well). Other than that, these events are fun and I look forward to seeing more.

8 Likes

uh no thanks

2 Likes

omg just like the bridge construction rp that went over the old dam!

2 Likes

dam collapse cant be done anymore :sob:. the bridge built over it ruined our dam destruction rp!!! it was the best-worst timed thing in the history of firestone!!!

4 Likes

i was in game today for the tornado RP, it brings activity and interest into the game. people like the odd stuff and it gives more than just leo’s something to do as well

8 Likes

Developer supported RPs are 10/10. I look forward to more in the very near future!

9 Likes

I think something like this was already done. I remember DOT and DPW refurbishing the skyway or something because Fed started removing parts of the bridge road to allow them to RP

erm… no, this group takes heavy inspiration off of Colorado since that’s where Fed’s from

Omg the one singular tornado we’ve had!!!

You’re like the only FAA employee that actually enjoys flying and didn’t get bored after the first week. All you had to do was be patient and wait literally 24 hours to be able to fly and Sean was even nice enough to lift the grounding restrictions early. God forbid you can’t fly around the county for 24 whole hours!!

4 Likes