A Poll on Firestone Community Events

Recently, other Firestone Developers and I have begun doing Rolpley Events in Stapleton County V2. As a result, we would like to hear the communities response to these events and see if we should continue these roleplay events and scenarios.

For the following poll, anyone can vote.

I would like to see future development-aided roleplay events

• Strongly agree
  • Agree
  • No opinion
  • Disagree
  • Strongly disagree

0 voters

For the following polls, please only vote if you attended/were a part of the event.

Balloon Roleplay

• Good Roleplay
  • Bad Roleplay

0 voters

Drone Roleplay

• Good Roleplay
  • Bad Roleplay

0 voters

Tornado Roleplay

• Good Roleplay
  • Bad Roleplay

0 voters

7 Likes

anyone who says dev assisted rp’s suck are potato brained

6 Likes

So true

2 Likes

YES but whats annoying is when all the cops have a stick up their ass. Like i get the balloon is a “security issue” but civilians literally cant do anything or even just look for themselves when every cop in the game has the entire highway cordoned off.

5 Likes

what is drone rp

3 Likes

Any chance we could get a HAZMAT RP or something fun for SCFD to do?

8 Likes

very coool events!

2 Likes

Roleplays without development get repetitive and boring, you have to use your imagination which some people simply fail to do. When developers create roleplays (like they have recently), it gives us a change of scenery and gets everybody engaged. You’ll have noticed how we’ve had full servers for both of our roleplay events, showing that the community clearly likes them and people are enjoying having something new.

9 Likes

Hear me out right…….

Skyway collapse and DoT and DPW has to actually rp fixing it LOL.

9 Likes

@Stamose @iiVortex_RBLX @Kamraxn what was that about the capitol being on fire again?

5 Likes

flood

6 Likes

very cool! ( I am very biased )

2 Likes

walking dead RP and purge event please

4 Likes

With people stranded needing rescue. That could be a good idea

4 Likes

I certainly look forward to working with the devs on making cool v2 events in Prom, similar to the ones that happened in Arborfield when I was the mayor of arbor

2 Likes

yessss flood starting from the dam

also with the amount of rain we get in v2 this would be veryy realistic

5 Likes

Please.

2 Likes

4 Likes

rp suggestion: sink hole rp?

10 Likes

As was previously mentioned on here, events that involve civilians and public employees but also implement Fire/EMS and LEOs would be cool. This could be done in a way that it is announced to civilians that there is going to be an event (for examples sake let’s say an MCI.) Give civilians 10-15 to get there, and in the mean time departments can get on duty and get ready for the 911 call to come in that they respond to. This is just an example, but definitely stuff that incorporates more SCFD and Civilains.

also maritime stuff, so dobw/sar/md/cg can have a bit of fun. only real things for them are dam collapses or constructions… which has been done quite a few times before.

5 Likes