A Petition to Remove/Limit CFL

Members of the FFC: 1superchris2, Jefrafra, Sharkfish82, Ash1835,

Great to know personally, just 74k more people to go,

i dont understand the poll

ALSO DONT TRY TO TAKE MY GUNS AWAY

since when are you in-game to witness any of that

gunna flex here -

had my cfl since 2017 i barley use it unless im being shot at.

the ffc has better control on cfct classes than when it was under post i think we are chill idk im a bear

2 Likes

i thought the same thing when a representative started blind firing at a car running him over with deputies 30 studs away

2 Likes

You don’t need to play v2 everyday to find out what’s going on

You can’t fully remove cfl as that goes against pur highest laws of the land

I mean, technically, congress could amend the bill of rights and rid of any laws allowing legal firearm obtainment.

Definitely a horrible idea, but given some of the things that have happened in the past, I don’t suppose it’s impossible.

1 Like

Don’t give Congress any ideas.

2 Likes

You know, the fact that this idea is even being thrown out there is of grave disappointment to me. I don’t see how removing law abiding citizens ability to have guns would create more activity or help officers be better at their job. I no offense to the LEO’s have been rolled up on, tied to posts, shot at, seen people shot at and often times don’t get help. The idea that I shouldn’t be able to defend myself at the county is ridiculous. I’m not going to blame civilians for shooting at cars for running them over, you know how often officers drive right by the cop baiting SRT’s because they know they cant catch them? Are you supposing citizens should just sit there and essentially be FRP rammed by SRT’s over and over while waiting for maybe a cop to do something? I mean, I’ve flagged down an officer had evidence of someone trying to hold me at gunpoint told him this and was told “I don’t have probable cause” as well as another person who was attacked by the same guy.

3 Likes

imo its not that, they should be limited in what they should do. I literally shot at a LEO and 3 CFL’s started running shooting me, also shooting other people in their way.

Let’s do this. Only people who play v2 should comment on this matter. Lol

I don’t play SC and I don’t have a CFL but I voted no anyways because guns are for everyone

1 Like

You know we as LEOs can ask for their ID to see if they a CFL or not.

1 Like

mid shootout?

no no no after shootout, but guessing it’s harder to find the people who get involved.

wee woo LEO here

I highly disagree. I held a CFL before I was a LEO, and currently am a LEO. Its usually pretty easy to tell who the CFL holder is and who the criminal is. Criminals will generally Bhop, shoot pretty sporatically and just all around look like they dont care. CFL holders are just shooting the one target and usually have a bit more skill. That and to me atleast, its just kinda obvious.

Even as a former leo, I don’t shoot if there’s +1 civ shooting at each other unless I can identify the “bad guy”. CFL people are better at protecting other civ than LEOs cause they are everywhere.

2 Likes

I am highly against Gun Control within the State. But I will say one thing, I have noticed a recent increase in abuse and misuse of CFLs. I feel this issue needs to be combated, i’m tired of being in the county and someone with a CFL goes up to a criminal saying, “Run me over, I dare you.”, or something along the lines of that. That should not be allowed, and the fact it happens constantly quite sickens me. Either we need to start revoking licenses for abuse or i’m not sure what else to do. But I do not support of limiting or removing the CFL. Thank you.

Speaker of the House,

Joshernaut

1 Like