A Petition to Remove/Limit CFL

In the county, there are many legal gun certified holders. In-game, that causes many trouble with law-enforcement agencies and determining if they’re certified or having an illegal gun. Sometimes, LEO’s have CFL holders shooting at them but it’s really the criminal on the other side, and the LEO kills the CFL. They shouldn’t be interfering with LEO’s doing their job. Nor should they be on their side, helping with getting a civilian detained by acting as their the popo.

I noticed law enforcement officers don’t know who is shooting between the criminal and the CFL holder. In the end, it could lead to the criminal getting away as the CFL is basically acting as the police and getting shot dead when the CFL holder is near and goes BANG BANG BANG on the criminal making it look totally opposite to what’s happening.

In the end, they’re way too many CFL holders coming from all directions.

I ask that if you do hold a CFL, take this into consideration and don’t straight away vote no.

Do you support?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

this is a very bad idea

1 Like

Explain why this is a bad idea other then just saying its a bad idea because you’re a LEO/CFL holder.

1 Like

can i get some feedback on it? there are way too many cfl holders that cops have not blank idea on whos the criminal, and whos the cfl. it all happens at one moment and from a leo perspective, i think they should recognize it

1 Like

I don’t mind people with CFLs, its just when they interfere with a situation. Personally I think that CFL holders should be “limited” but instead have laws in place to prevent them from interfering with a situation UNLESS an actual LEO says they can help with the situation. I get CFLs make it hard on criminals but I think the more appropriate action would be to put in laws to restrict what CFL holders can do, not just limiting the amount of people with one because getting a CFL is hard as CFCT classes are held once or twice a month.

4 Likes

Are you saying remove legal guns in general! ?!?!?

1 Like

not technically, but the problem needs resolved. the best option to the community in general is to limit the ammount of certs

1 Like

In that case no. We have such a limited system as it is right now with legal guns. Please don’t limit it more then it is. Please don’t make us Great Britain.

1 Like

the thing is, its not limited. i dont mean by removing some of the guns, i mean limiting the amount of people to have the certs.

1 Like

Bad idea. No Support.

1 Like

Yes it is. We have about five to ten new CFLs a month. I’m sorry that you’re bad at your job and lack the situational awareness to differentiate or think before shooting someone. There don’t need to be more laws in place, those laws just need to be enforced. The UCFA doesn’t give CFLs the power to interfere or act as LEOs. Arrest them if they interfere, report misuse to the FFC.

7 Likes

What job do I have?

1 Like

I could have sworn you were an LEO, if not I apologize on that front.

2 Likes

this gives leos and criminals something to do i guess

1 Like

yes like getting shot at because you killed a LEO from a distance, as the CFL shot someone killing them accidentally instead of me. makes sense.

1 Like

It’s not as big of an issue as you make it out to be.
Just shoot at who is shooting at you.
I’ve been an LEO for a year, it’s really not that hard and not that sophisticated.

1 Like

telling if someone has a CFL or not isnt hard at all

how to quickly tell if someone has a CFL:
-he is currently standing beside his F150
-you have seen him hanging around at CD or just casually driving around for the past 30 minutes because there’s nothing else to do
-he is currently not shooting at you
-he is complying with your orders
-hoes mad

3 Likes

Here’s the issue.

CFL holders think they’re off duty police and try to assist police, when in reality they shouldn’t get involved and should let police take care of it. I’ve noticed CFL holders just start opening fire on people in the middle of CD instead of letting the police deal with it. Not only does this cause confusion but it also induces panic upon everybody around the scene.

12 Likes

I encourage you to report such to the FFC. But on the other hand, I’ve been activly being attacked multiple times with like 5 LEOs not 25 feet away just not caring.

3 Likes

No one knows where to report to, it’s not really a statewide thing or group/Discord. The Firearm Commission isn’t really a “known thing” to everyone, it just only applies to a part of people via LEOs and civillians causing the criminal activity to go down.

1 Like