A Petition to Protect Firestone Interests and Invade New York for Gas

As is my right as a private Citizen of the State of Firestone under BOR.III, I am formally petitioning to the Governor of the State of Firestone to:
   i. launch an invasion into New York or some other foreign state for the purposes of obtaining; and
   ii. prevent the Department of State from engaging into any foreign agreement for oil in any fashion that does not put Firestone First, or creates any sort of cost to the State of Firestone; and
   iii. deport Co55ie

This petition is to ensure that Firestone Citizens come first and that the Government does not degrade citizens at the expense of oil, impeding Firestone business.

The Government is obligated to give an appropriate response at 30 signatures and willing to take action at 75 signatures.

5 Likes

no support stop being dumb

2 Likes

I do not support this petition

1 Like

You are an anti-Firestone Marxist.

1 Like

you are an automationeer

1 Like

That is correct.

1 Like

i know

1 Like

The official Ratio button is found here!

18 Likes

yb better

1 Like

no support

1 Like

i sign. we need war.

1 Like

will we be allowed to write books about how invading a foreign nation made us feel bad and get sympathy from a certain political group?

2 Likes

LMFAO

1 Like

counter ratio + inactive department

2 Likes

I got a more peaceful solution. Use electricity from SPG instead of gas. SPG is highly competent and will provide us with VERY reliable electricity.

1 Like

Full support, this is the only way to secure a future for the state of firestone

1 Like

How will this affect the environmentalists?

1 Like

capital energy on top

1 Like

wrong

1 Like

wrong

1 Like