A Petition to Make Pushing Dumpsters a Felony

I’m sick and tired of people taking loose dumpsters and using them to block doors, roads, etc. coming from a DPW employee, it’s pretty annoying to be getting a call in the pager every 30 minutes to remove a dumpster.

1 Like

A felony?

You’re kidding right? Don’t you think that’s a bit much just for using a dumpster as an obstructing object?

3 Likes

Not worth for a felony, it’s not that bad

3 Likes

You’re stupid.

3 Likes

lol no

1 Like

Excuse me did you just put “pushing dumpsters” and “felony” in the same sentence?

No support.

2 Likes

As a Congressman, I’m not sure that I’d support this. Murder is a felony. Pushing a dumpster should not be. If anything, this would be a misdemeanor.

4 Likes

Yikes.

Why not make it a citation?

1 Like

Uh… No. I have to concur with @NotoriousAmerican

1 Like

i agree with the law idea but it should be a misdemeanor arrest/citation for first offense not a felony. this being a felony is like getting shot for going 10 over the limit

2 Likes

i support

felony if intentional
misd if not

1 Like

This should be a misdemeanour and punishable by a ticket of (at an extreme max) $150. If such a crime is repeated, that is where failure to comply then comes into play and well, the iron bars will become their buddies. The single charge of vandalising with a dumpster shouldn’t be arrestable, nor should it be a felony charge.

I agree with the basic idea you have, but not the idea of it being a felony charge (if that wasn’t clear).

4 Likes

Not supporting because 70% of the time, the dumpsters get flung due to spawners glitching and the 30% of the people who move the dumpsters are protesting with is their right to freedom of speech. I was in DPW and to be quite honest, I didn’t really care. I only cared about this situation when people were purposely flingng my truck. If you’re “sick and tired” of this, how about you resign from DPW and get a new job.

1 Like

Uhhhh… no. How about just a regular misdemeanor if you intentionally do it? Just a citation? If you caused a hindrance to DPW, possibly an arrest?

oh btw parking in a dumpster area is already illegal so we got that

1 Like

I’d agree and support if you said “misdemeanor,” instead of “felony.” Honestly if you specified more on what you meant, you’d get more support but nahhh…

1 Like

Um, no.

1 Like

homieee not FELONY

1 Like

A felony?

A fucking felony?

The entirety of DPW is a roleplay group and only exists for the sole reason of enhancing an already existing experience, and you want to make pushing trash cans a fucking felony?

Treason’s a fucking felony. Murder’s a fucking felony. I wish I could tell you there’s not a single congressperson who’d make pushing trashcans a felony, but I’m not so sure about their competency levels at the moment.

Terrible idea. Do not support.

3 Likes

breh. i second @Lidels here.
misdemeanor for tampering with DPW property, sure, but unless you utilize a dumpster to commit some egregious act of utter insanity like somehow launching one into space and then making it headshot the sitting governor while he’s sitting outside on his front porch drinking a glass of lemonade while watching netflix or something and utterly caving his skull in from the reentry forces required, lolno.

yes i know that didn’t make sense
but let’s be honest does this proposal either?

5 Likes

I will be very depressed if I get an SC writ on a cruel and unusual basis over trashcan laws.

8 Likes