A Petition To Keep Mr_Josh Public Safety Blacklisted

This is very very simple;

-  He is racist.
-  He copied DOC boards without permission.
-  He is immature
-  and Targets people. 

He legit targeted me and tried to get me public safety blacklisted after I reported to DPS of his racist and offensive language, and said things to the Lieutenant Governor that was completely racist to WaterLostic, yet the DPS Dep. Secretary revokes the blacklist because of a misunderstanding? There is no misunderstanding about any of that stuff. This petition is to the DPS Secretary to keep his blacklist permanent.

All his trello cards can be found at the DPS Trello; https://trello.com/b/SJPKNwtN/fdps-investigations-division

(Will not post the pictures here because of the offensive language he had stated, Just filter the cards and type his name)

I hope people do support of this petition, and if you do, please reply with a support.

-xKoytoPenguin
Correctional Officer

3 Likes

SUPPORT

Signed,
Assistant Warden Droow

2 Likes

Support, and Mr_Josh can kiss my ass.
Lieutenant Youimi (1C33), Firestone Department of Corrections

2 Likes

Support,
He’s done enough bad stuff, He can also kiss my ass

2 Likes

@ me next time

2 Likes

Support, this individual displays pure immaturity on and off duty.

2 Likes

so let me get this straight

you kids are triggered over a lego game because he copied a board, ok i understand being racist
immature

and your petitioning to get him psb’d

what. a. meme.

SS4, Sergeant Appxrently

you just got matrix’d bro

2 Likes

No comment other then his PSB was taken down by the Deputy Sec. Of DPS

Sincerely,
DPS ID Director Markehabashi.

2 Likes

Its not getting triggered, its more like keep his ass out of this game.

2 Likes

Full support,

Former Sergeant (Fired cause of Josh), and current Correction Officer.

1C21, JakeGames25

3 Likes

big meme

2 Likes

The only meme I see is DPS revoking that blacklist.

3 Likes

support from me sir

2 Likes

It looks as if the Department of Public Safety has already revoked his blacklist.

2 Likes

Everyone here is going by your word. Considering what I’ve heard about you, I’m not sure that’s enough. He seems to be a good member of this community unless you can prove otherwise.

2 Likes

Before everyone gets turned on me for being told lies by xkoytopenguin, just know this:

1. I didn’t copy any boards when I got fired from FDOC. I’ve made copies of them months before this incident occured. I only made copies because if someone abused the trello boards, I would be able to fix the board.
  2. I did remove the trello boards when Droow DM’ed me to remove them.
  3. Regarding about the nazi symbols, I thought it was a freaking Chineese Words! I saw it on my COTA Instructor application when someone trolled my application and I posted it. And yes, I know what nazi symbols looked like! I even deleted it after I posted it and realized it was Nazi Symbol. Plus I even told HICOMM about the incident!
  4. FDOC is trying to get me back for what I didn’t do.
  5. xkoytopenguin inspect element of what I said to him on Discord DM’s. (I got proof of our original conversation and proof that you can inspect element conversations)
  6. Regarding about my PSB, of the printscreen link on my card, it was false. I only said to punish TTEMB because we thought he was inactive so I checked his activity on the activity board on trello and realized he was active so I told FDOC HICOMM that he is active but we should punish him for being inactive on discord. And at the time we were voting to terminate him I believe if I remember. And he wasn’t a HICOMM member at the time.
  7. More to come if I forgot to add something…
2 Likes

to respond to number 5, you deleted it. Stop making excuses for your racism.

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

I NEVER SAID THAT! Also, how come you only showed one post? Because I said a lot more things than just 1 thing. http://prntscr.com/huutju <-- Original post. And when did you take the picture?

2 Likes

I support this 100% and nothing can change my mind.

Signed,

1 Like