A Petition to Impeach Prominence Mayor xKoytoPenguin

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

My name is Markehabashi. As some of you might know, I put up a petition yesterday to impeach the Prominence Mayor xKoytoPenguin. Well, after getting a couple of supporters, I got a DM over discord from TitanNation (The Prominence City Attorney), stating the FBI would like to speak to you. At first I was hesitant, then I get another DM from TitanNation stating that “Mayor xKoytoPenguin would like to talk to you about a out of court settlement”. I, then, said this:

After hearing that his attorney will actually sue me for slander and character defamation, I went ahead and joined the discord and joined the voice channel. After joining they gave me two options. One; either get sued for slander and defamation of character and lose your job and have a bad criminal record. Or two; make a out of court settlement by deleting the petition and make a statement on FS forums saying you were lying and saying untruthful allegations against me. I, of course, got scared that I was going to court and was possibly going to lose my job. So, I made a statement saying I was “lying” about the allegations against Mayor xKoytoPenguin.
Following that, I spoke with the FBI for a little bit then I was moved back into the Mayor’s office voice channel. As soon as I was moved in, I started hearing laughter from TitanNation and Mayor xKoytoPenguin. I ask why are yall laughing and TitanNation says “We can’t sue you for slander and defamation of character, it isn’t even a law”. I, then, stay quiet while TitanNation and Mayor xKoytoPenguin are laughing in the background. Then Mayor xKoytoPenguin says "we literally made up that law just so you would take down the petition.” After this, I stay silent for the rest of the time until Mayor xKoytoPenguin makes an “offer”. He says, "Alright, I feel bad, want a job as press secretary in Prominence?”
I was astonished. After all he’d done before, he offers me a job as a press secretary. I, of course, say no and in response, he says "too bad, you missed on a good offer.” However, I knew it was most likely a trap. There are a lot more allegations that I haven’t mentioned, only because it would take up a lot more space. If you support this petition to impeach the Prominence Mayor xKoytoPenguin, please say “support” down in the comments.
Thank you for taking time your of your day to read this petition.

Sincerely,
Markehabashi
SCSO Deputy First Class

4 Likes

Got to love Firestone Drama. Also, I was unaware that it wasn’t a law at the time. The election guidelines cover slander, and I assumed it was a law after I looked I found no such law. I felt like an idiot. Apologizes.

2 Likes

that’s messed up, mythric tried to do the same thing

3 Likes

to me

2 Likes

also titan, how about you shut up, maybe your the one who should lose your job.

4 Likes

I made an honest mistake…

2 Likes

This man is very unqualified for this job.

He can’t stay in office.

Signed,

3 Likes

If my city attorney mixed up on the laws, That was a mistake, not a conspiracy, Lawyers make mistakes when it comes to law cause there is a ton of laws in Firestone. On top of that, I never said “too bad, you missed a good offer”, All I said after you declined the position was “mkay”, and moved you out. And the only reason why I felt bad was because of my City Attorney’s mistake on slander / defamation, and that I’ve asked you to make a fourm stating that you were inaccurate on the allegations you stated against me. I offered you the position because I thought you were qualified for the position.

Honestly, at this point, I think you’re just making petitions after petitions to get what you want based off of inaccuracy again.

2 Likes

hey, thats pretty good

2 Likes

And as far is Titan; He is suspended from being the city attorney for 3 days based on this.

2 Likes

GOVERNOR SUPPORTS, IS ALL THAT BETTER, SUPPORT

3 Likes

a governor’s support is the same as anyones support really

1 Like

its important support

2 Likes

Support ,
blaadam

3 Likes

This guy cannot stay in office.

Support,

Signed,

RUYGUY11

3 Likes

we need lt gov to support!

2 Likes

yes lord

support

Signed Trooper DINOBOY577

3 Likes

Support with all my heart, this mayor has threatened to deploy National Guard against the Anti-FES Protestors, and does not know his limits & jurisdictions. Especially what he can and can’t do.

It surprises me this man remains in office until this day. Every moment he spends with power, the worse the Capital becomes.

Signed,

Ro_bertStrong,
Sheriff’s Office Deputy
Department of Public Works Instructor

3 Likes

It’s kinda your own fault for not knowing that neither of those things are illegal in Firestone. But meh, not my problem.

2 Likes

The city law for me to declare state of emergency doesn’t give me the power to deploy the NG. Nor never have I said that I was.

2 Likes