A Petition to Abolish the Stapleton County Government

Support, Our Council is shit.

1 Like

u are too

and we are still here

it’s actually pathetic that our “representatives” and senators don’t even give a fuck about everyone who supported this thread and would rather go with their own beliefs over the beliefs of 90 citizens, whom most of them probably elected these congressmen into their positions

welcome to firestone government people

Yeah, you can scratch the “We listen to the people”, “We represent the people” BS. They represent themselves and don’t take into account what the people think.

Not everyone’s option is the same. Also I will have you know I urged for it to be amendment when Congress ignored me. I am working hard to fix the problems I saw that were vague and diving the power of County Executive and County Council with Senate, House and Governor with the Constitution would need to be changed I believe as it only gives Senate & House power to elect and impeach state officials but I will check. If you wish to speak to me message me.

Congress should start listening.

Supported.

Signed,
xDyl_an the mf

at least the county council listen to the people on the impeachment yesterday. At least 2/3rds of us. either way I don’t need the senate approving the county officials since they can’t look behind the person who is getting nominated.

Kas do you support

34 supports so far. Thank you guys for all of the supports. I can’t wait to get this mess outta here.

Just thinking about county and municipal governments make me cringe. They are all so disorganized and do LITERALLY NOTHING. So cheers to all who believe the same.

SCSO and SCFD can be under state government.

As a former Councilman in Stapleton County, I do see @OfficerVideoGame 's point.

I tried to be in office to fix this shit, I even presented a bill to null and void everything but it just didnt work cause of people obstructing and doing it for power. I do believe @Markehabashi was cause of this too, with the power hungryness and shit.

I say we try OVG’s way, if it doesn’t work Try his way of Municipal Gov’ts.

i would support that

2 Likes

Incorrect, about 27-30 supports

thicc

fool me 1 time, shame on you
fool me twice, cant put the blame on you
fool me 3 times, fuck the peace sign
load the chopper, let it rain on you

I like it

Signed,

Corporal,
Annoyingk1ds