A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

It’s a roblox game l0s3r

1 Like

i’m not being toxic, you resigned because you rarely proposed bills in congress and you were disliked by LEOs and criminals for being a snitch

1 Like

While the Senators and Representatives hear your requests to raise the wages it has to wait.

With V3 coming out with new departments and giving current departments more to do, the Fair Pay Act has to be redone. So making small bills and amendments to raise the wages for citizens would be useless. Not to mention if the Citizens wages were rose but the Departments pays stayed the same, How the hard working employees would feel.

Yes the wages will be increased but not just for citizens, For everyone At a later time.

Feel free to express your opinions in the comments

Thank You,
Representative Japhillips22

2 Likes

Jason, didn’t much bills when he was in office but now after he is out of office he got bill ideas lol

3 Likes

I’m being honest about the money part. He wants more money so he can buy more illegal guns from paw.

AK-47 = 4650
AK-74 = 5000
TEC9 = 3900
Mak = 1900
CZ = 1700
M14 = 2100
UZI = 2150

Just rob a bank

2 Likes
1 Like

Increase the wages and every price in FS

1 Like

Out of sheer curiosity, what’s the difference between the AK_47 and the AK-74U

1 Like

out of curiosity why dont you use something called google

1 Like

Guns in SC are not like guns in real life so jokes on u pal.

1 Like

there really isn’t a different but the AK-47 is much better. the AK-74 just shoots alot more and faster and the 47 is more deadly, ofc thats what I think

1 Like

At least give civilians an EBT card for food :joy:

1 Like

the numbers position

1 Like

Yeah no

1 Like

are you dumb? Without crime, then that kills off the departments, courts, and essentially the entire state.

3 Likes

Okay, @Criminals let’s leave firestone! Then what will you guys do?

Dear lord. Did you not understand a single thing we said?

While I understand the overpopulation of crims, what if all the criminals committing crimes leave? I ABSOLUTELY want to get rid of the cop baiting criminals (at least %75 of crims RN). Actual RP. But currently, the only way to do this would be making the game whitelisted (which won’t happen, because Fed).

I burned out of POST, because all your job would be is jailing cop baiters all day. There’s never any RP, not in a high traffic RP game that’s open to the public.

/s = sarcasm

1 Like

We have enough criminals as it is, and now you guys are just endorsing more crime.

1 Like

There are enough fucking criminals as it is. Have you seen Stapleton County recently? Then you’re just opening it up to more criminals.

1 Like

See that. Unless Mods start banning the obvious cop baiters, I don’t think anything will happen.

STILL, Why are you saying keep jailtime up if most of the copbaiting crims get no more then 15 min sentences?

1 Like

i used to be in dot and when ppl rammed me for no reason i just kicked them
them i got fired from mod and ppl kept ramming me so i just ragequit dot

2 Likes