A Petition for Congress to dismantle and halt SF Operations

Support

1 Like

Support.
Sergeant Lidels
Stapleton County Sheriff

1 Like

so for any SCSO or FSP who is signing this, good luck. If you havent noticed, SF has saved your asses from being destroyed many many times. So dont go complaining yall keeping on getting fucked by criminals.

never saved me

weird flex, but ok

2 Likes

Self Explantory, read here

1 Like

weird flex but ok

1 Like

Support

1 Like

for the non tactical units. swat can hold themselves

1 Like

Support.

SF is a useless division that does nothing but be cocky to departments and the people around them. They run reds, shoot up criminals, and do whatever they want. Totally unrealistic and ruins rp, useless, even fergie has done shit to stop them and they continue to find ways around things done to them.

Even as a Lieutenant Colonel, Iā€™ve seen it first hand that theyā€™ve been favoritised and nothing would get done when theyā€™d disrespect superior officers. But if a private disrespects SF, heā€™ll get terminated in an instant. Makes sense, right? They essentially shit-talked everybody and SF was the definition of cocky. Wonā€™t be surprised if they get all pissed off and scram like ants to defend their wonderful battalion against my comments.

Abolish them for once and for all.

Signed,
Straphos

9 Likes

Support.

Signed,
Skeletron19YT
SCSO Lieutenant
DoC Senior Correctional Officer
DoC:SERT Tactical Sergeant

2 Likes

Support,

FSP Sergeant,
ASU SR Sergeant,
FDOA RPL Instructor

1 Like

I liked how you closed my forum even though it has more support and was here before but okay. Preposterous Boast but Alas.

Support.

Former SCSO Sergeant x3 and Former NG Lieutenant Colonel.

1 Like

Support

1 Like
2 Likes

this post is no longer needed

1 Like

damnit you beat me

1 Like

Support,
Jordan_Chime

SCSO Deputy,
Correctional Officer.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

That isnā€™t needed. @Sharm500

2 Likes

They had the skill and experience.

But they lacked the professionalism and were too big for their boots. I remember I used to see people change their attitude when they transitioned from infantry to SF and I knew at that point they were gonna be utter cunts.

I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m glad they disbanded, but donā€™t get it twisted they would be very useful assets to you in SWAT or CRT.

3 Likes