A new Developer Firestone Needs, and really wants

Now as we have all seen, Fedora is hellbent on getting a MESH Car developer however, I have a better suggestion.

We all seem to like the style of block vehicles left by our Lord and Savior MrFergie (Big F for Ferg), so for this I have a man for the job: Nimixtros.

Nimixtros has been apart of FS, from what I can remember, since Late November 2017. He’s been an active Trooper with FSP and Previously a Paramedic with SCFD. But why say any of this, let’s get to the real meat of all of this.

His Vehicles:

• Ford Explorer:

• Silverado:

• Crown Victoria:

CrownVic

I put this thread here as it would be a majority of the Public’s voice on this issue, but I strongly urge than both @FederalLaw and @TheFurryFish To look at this great work, and for the public to voice their opinions in the replies, clearly.

8 Likes

NICE!

1 Like

So the better suggestion to block vehicles, was mesh vehicles. In your terms, the better suggestion to mesh vehicles, is block vehicles. Fed says we’re not going back to those, but it was a nice try.

1 Like

It’s not about what we like, it’s about what fedora likes. Plus, fergies vehicles were less laggy.

1 Like

Canine, Ye of Little Faith.

1 Like

Solved?

4 Likes

You all need to see my Power

1 Like

that silverado is half mine so bullshit

1 Like

With reliable proof from Nim, You only built the Front portion, which he actually redid a bit of. You started the Front Bumper gave up, Nim Completed the entire rest of the Build.

those rambars are fm’s (obviously) so i would only get rid of those bc hella laggy

and that cv looks like a fm but hey maybe im wrong lets see where this goes

1 Like

You (Ninja/North) legit only made this:
unknown

And the Chevy logo on the front (removed in this photo) Was an FM.

@Faded_RBLX The Rambars are, But he has made his own Rambars which he’ll update all vehicles with for their respective Police Model.

1 Like

Also:

unknown-2

2 Likes

don’t get me wrong, they look amazing, but they don’t really fit firestone style imo. they’re scaled really large, too detailed, and just shaped odd (they aren’t bad builds, just comparing to fs style)

if he can make a car that fits fergie’s style, that’d be great. hey, overall, I gotta give this man credit cause he definitely he has talent, let’s just see what he can turn it into

2 Likes

Straph, just look in the FS discord

1 Like

Holy shit I had my doubts but damn, those vehicles are amazing. Best of luck to him.

1 Like

I mean, at least he can build. Furthermore he looks really good at it, I’m excited to see what he builds, good luck to him

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

looks good

1 Like

@Toastee_RBLX no one loves you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like