A Governor you ***CAN'T*** Trust

RIP batcat’s campaign, expulsion time, who’s with me!

2 Likes

who’s says someone isn’t making an petition for impeachment right now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oof Expulsion + Bar of Representative Batcat60

2 Likes

lmao.

1 Like

@Silv3_r Meeee

1 Like

So, let me explain. His lt gov told me that If I advertise their campaign to my 110 discord members for my business. I get 20k fs cash and 150 robux. Including endorsement. So I talked to my legal team and high command. All said no and some say if you want to risk it. Those screenshots were to ask them something. So I declined the offer and they got warranted by one of my high command members patchy. I did not request the warrant or anything. That’s the story. I will be making a statement for this too. Thanks

1 Like

WIll help jason with the statement.

1 Like

Asking to advertise =/= Bribery. They weren’t directly asking anyone to vote for them and then give them money. Also, might I just add that the Attorney General also disagrees with the warrant.

3 Likes

Got DD’ed from MP in FNG.

1 Like

Seriously dude?

1 Like

Indeed I do not, though I do feel lobbying is scummy and encourages corruption. So I suppose I do support his expulsion though.

1 Like

Didn’t request the warrant. But that’s what happened Statement from the CEO of the Bank of firestone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes