A Call to publicise the mistakes in recent Bills

@Nows23 As a representative, you’re here to represent the people, yes? So why was there no prior discussion to either of these quite possibly, the worst bills, I’ve ever read being proposed? Why wasn’t there discussion WITH LEOs prior to this, and the courts too.

For as much as one can promise to get better, the way we look at you has been cemented by your previous actions.

2 Likes

You need some Taylor swift

2 Likes

my opinion on shit bills written by shit congressmen in the legislative discord

2 Likes

maybe someone should help him learn more about it

3 Likes

we’ve had people in congress (danny) host a session inviting all of congress to join and learn how to write a non-shit bill. It’s not our responsibility to teach him but there are people in congress who have made an effort to do so. It’s on him for refusing to learn and better his ability to represent.

2 Likes

you only need half a brain to be in congress, writing a bill is not that hard and it really says a lot about us where we have to host a session to show our elected individuals, our role models and our representation how to do their own job.

3 Likes

idk if congress in firestone should be your role model. Take 10 random people in the group and tell them to write a bill rn, i promise you most will not write it well. It takes some effort to actually understand how to write one effectively.

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to “lowering seats in Congress”

2 Likes

pretty sure it failed, even lowering seats wouldn’t be as effective as a competency test.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like