A Call to publicise the mistakes in recent Bills

I know you wanted to toot your horn a little here.

Regardless the legislation is deplorable.

2 Likes

Hey man, I called for competency tests to run for office but y’all said no

10 Likes

because verbose = intelligent, apparently :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

But… the MDT isn’t even legally binding… an editor can go on there and make everything legal/illegal and this bill would protect LEOs on that…

3 Likes

It’s royally fucking flawed, and this is another issue with the entire bill.

2 Likes

It got revised and honestly it’s now worse (Revised) A Bill to Define Civilians Detainment

3 Likes

Welp, I try making Firestone better. It seems you guys are not appriciative to one trying his/her hardest to make bills for you all. I diserve an A+ for atleast trying.

2 Likes

Of course I appreciate you working to write new legislation and doing your job as a Representative, but the thing is that I know nobody right now who supports this specific proposal you wrote. I see no reason currently to limit the time someone can be detained and I think the cons of such a law outweigh the pros that it could give. Of course it’s good to see Congresspeople work on new laws, but I think those should get support from the public, which this proposal unfortunately does not.

3 Likes

Well, someone shouldnt be detained for Twenty Seven minutes for no reason then adding on another ten minutes in jail. Thats thirty seven in coustody and frequently. It was one of your deputies who have done that to another off duty deputy. I’ll dm you the details later. But I understand. I’ll keep working to get better.

2 Likes

Welp, I promise to get better. I’ll do my utmost best.

2 Likes

Literally nobody asked for this, maybe do some polls and ask the public? But whatever, I won’t thank you for your service since you asked so kindly

3 Likes

I can do a poll for that?

2 Likes

I had no idea I can do polls for ideas. like. WOW.

2 Likes

What you “diserve” is an Expulsion. Capital E.

6 Likes

Welp, atleast I try smh.

2 Likes

Have you heard of autocorrect?

3 Likes

as if we have any crime at this point because congresses bills just pushed the criminal community into the shitters, making all of them quit

and thank you to the congressmen/women who don’t just attempt to raise the times by a fucking outrageous amount, and speak up about the stupidity of raising jailtimes.

2 Likes

@Nows23 As a representative, you’re here to represent the people, yes? So why was there no prior discussion to either of these quite possibly, the worst bills, I’ve ever read being proposed? Why wasn’t there discussion WITH LEOs prior to this, and the courts too.

For as much as one can promise to get better, the way we look at you has been cemented by your previous actions.

2 Likes

You need some Taylor swift

2 Likes

my opinion on shit bills written by shit congressmen in the legislative discord

2 Likes