A button to mute in game music

so, sometimes the music civilians play is really annoying and it would be nice to have a button to where you can mute music so you don’t have to listen to other stupid and annoying. Yes you could avoid it but theres sometimes where you’re on a traffic stop or at a scene and you’re trying to concentrate but you just start hearing this music that is really loud and annoying. You could turn off your audio but then you wont be able to hear stuff such as shots, distress signals, sirens, or horns. You could also angle your camera but you need to be paying attention in game to civs like their chat bubbles.

ok im done now

6 Likes

This would be really nice for the spammers

3 Likes

shoot them
problem solved

2 Likes

This is a good idea because I be trying to arrest people to their mixtape and it sounds so bad

2 Likes

11/10 suggestion, would also help for streamers copyright wise even though roblox literally strikes doen anything remotely close to a real song.

3 Likes

The music selections should be preset. If someone wants a song/audio added, they’ll contact a dev for approval.

2 Likes

Yes good suggestion!!!

2 Likes

that would be unrealistic

2 Likes

in real life when do you hear ear raping music or a female screaming from a car radio?

2 Likes

it can happen

2 Likes

mute your roblox audio

5 Likes

@Straphos Thats why they dont.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

But then the police get mad if I don’t hear their siren as they barrel 90 SPS down RW

2 Likes

Game music not sirens and other sounds. Just music.

2 Likes

Gonna bump this old topic 1 year later because honestly, the radio music of some people is just quite absolutely annoying. I don’t want to hear the game music, but I also don’t want to mute my game entirely that way I can hear shots, sirens, etc.

I feel so bad for the DOT Employees who have to deal with listening to the bullshit of a horrible sound while they tow a vehicle.

this is so true because I DOUBT any of us have truly heard this shit

and yes, game mods have the ability to tell people to turn their music off or they get kicked but game mods aren’t on all the time

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

And protest signs, I hate it when people get their protest sign out and wack an auto clicker on so the sound can just spam.

2 Likes

Support. Too annoying

2 Likes