A Bill to Unbar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office

A BILL TO UNBAR DADD_YPATCHY FROM PUBLIC OFFICE

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS THAT

PREAMBLE:

Patchy319 has shown outstanding behaviour and civility since he had his records expunged and since he was barred from public office. He hasn’t shown any arrests or conspiracy to commit crimes in over a year or so. He has shown a pivotal role in the community expressing ideas, concerns and improvements that can be altered acceptably. As far as I am concerned he is no longer a threat to our government or Firestone as a whole. There are bigger issues that need to be done at the moment and this isn’t one we should be losing sleep over.

SECTION I A: Dadd_yPatchy shall hereby be unbarred from all public office(s) and departments accordingly.

SECTION I B: Dadd_yPatchy shall be defined as Patchy - Roblox

SECTION IIA: A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office shall hereby be declared null and void.

SECTION II B: A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office shall be defined as:

SECTION III: This bill shall be enforced by The State of Firestone Government as a whole, and all inferior governments that fall under the State of Firestone.

SECTION IV: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after completing the constitutional procedure required.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of Firestone;

Chief Sponsor:

Lieutenant Governor Ash1835

Co-Sponsor(s):

Senator AestheticallyHappy
Senator Basic_Bobo
Representative Zach_Kearns
Representative SUPAHSHARP
Citizen Phillip_Forth
Citizen RGB_flames
Citizen TheOriginalsheriftom
Citizen Chill_Bunniez
Citizen spookdan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like