A Bill to Define Civilians Detainment
THE CONGRESS OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE DOES HEREBY DECLARE:
Section 1: This bill shall be entitled “A Bill to Define Civilian Detainment” and shall take effect immediately upon becoming law.
Section 2: Only persons so designated by state law are to conduct arrests, detain persons, issue citations, and other duties that require this bill to come to undertake shall do these activities.
Section 2A: Any person who is in violation of section 2 of this bill shall be eligible for any caused Further, It will be immediately upon the Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) becoming aware of a violation of this act, they shall immediately remove any certification, issued to the person responsible for such a violation of this act by POST.
Section 2B: Further, No person who has violated this act shall be granted any law certification, by POST or the DOJ: BAR.
Section 2C: This act shall in no way limit the ability for any other entity to so eligible by any other law from enforcing that law. However, such as any and all enforcement shall be limited to activities that do not involve any activity detailed in section 2 of this act.
Section 3: Pursuant to section 2 of this act, only the members of the following groups shall be designed to conduct arrests, detain persons, seize items, search things, or issue citations. And so detailed on the bottom of the section will be the MDT for Section 4.
- “Firestone State Patrol” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803364/Firestone-State-Patrol#!/about]
- “Firestone National Guard” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803372/Firestone-National-Guard#!/about]
- “Firestone Department of Homeland Security” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803370/Firestone-Department-of-Homeland-Security#!/about]
- “Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/2805388/Stapleton-County-Sheriffs-Office#!/about];
- “Firestone Department of Corrections” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/2807789/Firestone-Department-of-Corrections#!/about]
- “Firestone Park Service” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/5684663/Firestone-Park-Service#!/about];
- “Firestone Bureau of Investigation” [https://www.roblox.com/groups/3411434/Firestone-Bureau-of-Investigation#!/about]:
- “Mobile Database Terminal” [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpD4PYW277qSQQTYrRovIZXs1sH05p8OihYmK-VNkPQ/edit]
Section 3A: The members of the groups detailed in section 3 of this act shall be designated as a “Law Enforcement Officer”. Additionally, these groups shall be recognized as “Law Enforcement Agencies”.
Section 3B: No person, aside from members of the groups detailed in section 3 of this act, shall be designed a “Law Enforcement Officer”.
Section 4: No person shall be detained from LEOs than no longer than five minutes for any offense which involves the Mobile Database Terminal so detailed in section 4 of this act. Or shall be in violation in Section 2.
Section 4A. No person shall be harmed within the Custody of Law Enforcement Officers while being detained. Or shall be in partly violation in Section 2.
Section 4B. No Law Enforcement Officer shall hold a person detained for no longer than five minutes at a time for each crime. Or shall be in violation in Section 2.
Section 5: All written words are detailed in this bill shall be read as defined by state law or in the failure of state law to define the law and order of this bill.
Section 6: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after the passing by both Houses and Governor described by law.
Correctional Officer, psdylan.