851raymond for Senate

Hello citizens of Firestone, I know what you’re thinking “so much for a break.” Well I have to say as crazy as this sounds it was actually pretty hard for me to not be part of congress and take part in the crazy arguments that took place in our chambers. I also simply enjoy the job and I wish to come back to it. Now that my school year is over my schedule has opened up so I can dedicate a lot more time to congress. Now let’s get down to business

During my time as Lieutenant Governor I focused all of my attention on the constitution and I plan to further focus my attention there this term as well.

I want to start off the term by working on revising my discovery legislation which actually turned out to conflict with the constitution. I had made an attempt to try and get congress to fix this after I resigned however not one even acknowledged my suggestion.

I want to further amend our broken constitution and read through each amendment to prevent and remove loopholes and ambiguities that need to be addressed.

Furthermore, I plan to join a couple of our committees in congress to help with their function as well as addressing some issues that have risen within them. One biggest issue was the absolute lack of any activity from cpac which in my opinion really has no purpose and should be removed. The members of our congress are supposed to reach out to the people. We all simply have different views on the things that arise and having a committee to speak as the entire congress doesn’t make any sense other than to inform you of what legislations we pass. But if you know how to comprehend you know that the legislative trello is just as affective.

The county affairs committee was a good idea however we stepped in the wrong direction with how that committee was functioning. The biggest issue is having the county executive chair the committee. The fact of the matter is, this is a CONGRESSIONAL committee, not a county one. The whole purpose of the committee was to establish relations between the state and the county to address issues and clasp the two governments together to prevent feud. Working together and improving this committee will not only strengthen the bond but also the governments themselves. I want to help this committee get on it’s feet to uncover its true purpose and abilities.

With that being said I thank you for reading and wish the best of luck to all other candidates.
Thank you,

Signed, 851raymond

1 Like

support/

2 Likes

Could it be? Do my eyes deceive me?

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

2 Likes

Supported

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, Good luck!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support from the best bear

2 Likes

support sir

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Finally
Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support.

@MrEmote you said that not me.

noob you said you weren’t coming back. support

2 Likes

Support - extra words don’t mind them

2 Likes

I just said I wanted a break, not that I would never come back. In fact I said I probably would come back eventually.

1 Like

Support! Great ideas

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like