5th time and hopefully my last time

@Mega_Goalie16 - thanks for the coin flip idea; i definitely didn’t copy that

i don’t usually do this, but considering i might get a court case, i’ll spell it out that i’m literally leaving so tt y’all can either leave me alone, or realize forums isn’t gna be the way to contact me.

to all those who care or don’t care;
i’m dipping for the 5th time and hopefully the last time. (unless this one person manages to convince me with their essay they’re writing)

thx scfd for keeping up w me and my almost daily mcis while i was still here.
to the leos who rped w me: hope u enjoyed random fun entertainment or enjoyed dealing w my rps (esp the mass serial killer rp that included the bombing of fbc)

ps. fs is toxic and declining every year. i’ve been a crim since 2019 and i’ve seen it first hand

-signed,
the only crim that rps
peace out :v:
karis

5 Likes

this letter is null and void as of july 4, 2023 at 3:14 pm est.

1 Like

U should report this sexual misconduct to public safety

how is roleplay sexual misconduct…?

Oh I thought it said rape

2 Likes

O7 KARIS. ONLY GOOD CRIM HERE. BLUD HQ WAS HAPPY TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS!!

You are right! This community is just constantly degrading, and honestly, most people have probably lost their will to do anything meaningful for the state. That’s just my opinion. Most of us that are in any of power are just here to have fun and pass on that fun to others. I don’t think anyone here honestly takes this state seriously anymore compared to a year ago

2 Likes

no its roleplayed. i cannot be bothered to type this thing out w grammar n crap

;( Who’s gonna fulfill my daily food order ;( ima miss u friend :face_holding_back_tears::weary:

1 Like

See you soon

2 Likes

o7. coin flip ftw

1 Like

you havent seen me huh?

1 Like

no i havent who the fuck are you

be nice dylan.

1 Like

my bad.

1 Like

considering this is ur first time on the forums, no bro i havent

1 Like

since people are really wondering why i’m leaving - i’m js fed up w the toxicity atm, and fed up w dealing w ppls crap :smiley:

2 Likes

o7 <3 gl karis

2 Likes

someone save me

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

So if i get fired its because of you

1 Like

i know you aint talkin to me boy you baby food

1 Like