2023-1 House of Representatives Elections

House of Representatives Elections of January 2023

Positions Available: 11

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: Governor Kamraxn

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech.
  • The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
  • Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, a few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall be open from 01/28/2023 until 02/02/2023 @ 05:00 PM CST
  • Voting shall be open from 02/02/2023 @ 05:01 PM CST until 02/03/2023 @ 05:00 PM CST

Should there be no more than 11 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Good luck.

/s/ Governor Kamraxn

3 Likes

Good Luck!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I, SveetChloe, have acquired the 15 signatures needed to run.

5 Likes

I, L_3ee, have reached the required amount of signatures.

4 Likes

I, AlexTheAviatorRBLX have reached the required amount of signatures AlexTheAviatorRBLX for House (pt4) - #17 by AlexTheAviatorRBLX

3 Likes

I, ADMIRAL_RICKY, have reached the required 15 signatures.
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/admiral-ricky-house-of-representatives-2023-1/24481

3 Likes

I, SimuIationCode, have reached the required amount of signatures.

4 Likes

I, Coolguy51839, have reached the required amount of signatures.

4 Likes

i did the thing i think

5 Likes

sorry

4 Likes

I, Bgod98, have reached the required amount of signatures.

3 Likes

i got 15!!

3 Likes

I, jaderigs, have reached the required amount of signatures

4 Likes

First time in a while I can remember we’ve only had 11 candidates.

2 Likes

Election concluded; no voting period due to there being no more than 11 candidates.