2019-3 | Firestone Gubernatorial Election

RUNNING:
To run in the Firestone Gubernatorial Election, you must:

• Be a Firestone Citizen
  • Have a clean criminal history (having a few tickets is fine, however, no excessive arrests, etc.)
  • Have constructed a forum with your views (Also stating which party you’re part of)
  • Have a Lt. Governor (running partner) already setup to run with you.
  • That’s all, there won’t be any fan group, shirt sales, forum reply requirement, simply if you want to run, then make a forum on your views and stances, and you will be on the ballot.

VOTING:
To vote, you must be a Firestone Citizen. You will vote in a polling station within Stapleton County, instead of sending a PM to someone. The system this time will be WINNER TAKES ALL!

DATES:

Campaigning will be from 8/20/2019 to 9/19/2019

Voting will be from 9/15/2019 to 9/20/2019

The election winner will be announced 9/20/2019 @ 8:00pm MST . (Time may change)

IMPORTANT LINKS:

GOOD LUCK to all those running!

-Firestone Founder, FedoraMasterB98

6 Likes

FBI should be brought back whoever the new gov is

4 Likes

My name is Jefrafra, and I am declaring my candidacy for Governor alongside Skye_Jones. An official speech will follow.

21 Likes

26 Likes

gg you will be missed

5 Likes

:sob: O7 canine, best gov and Commander in Chief

5 Likes

I hereby run for governor with Jamesbloxton3 as my Lt. Gov candidate.

3 Likes

I am announcing my Candidacy for the State Governorship with my Lt. Governor, SeanCityNavyMLS. A Speech will come shortly

3 Likes

Illegal campaign, you’re barred from government.

5 Likes

pretty sure no one can be barred from running from gov but im not sure

3 Likes

I disagree.

The requirements outlined do not say anything about not being able to run when barred from office. As such, I believe I am within Fedora’s restraints and my campaign is legitimate.

He even says “That’s all”, meaning those are the only requirements mandated of candidates.

3 Likes

That is such a terrible argument. You are legally barred from office no matter if he puts that down or not. Anyways, let’s not have a full blown conversation in here.

9 Likes

I Probosvictor hereby run for Governor in the State of Firestone with my LT. Governor candidate being matthewjamesgeorge21.

3 Likes
2 Likes

My name is TalithaJones_MD, and I am declaring my candidacy for Governor alongside Jonathan_McKay . An official speech will follow. We are Republicans.

5 Likes

Ill declare that I will run for this dictator position and as my secretary I pick @jaronvalley

3 Likes

@Philip_Forth yes

3 Likes

im running for governor

6 Likes

OWO OWO

3 Likes

canine for governor!!!

3 Likes