▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I - Introduction
II - Experiences
III - Why you should support me
IV - Conclusion
{I - Introduction}
Hello, I am 13bowler. I am here running to have a seat within the Firestone senate. If you don’t know me, I am currently a Firefighter within SCFD, and a record checker within DPS. I have been in Firestone for about ½-1 year.
So, if you think about this, we are like a basic car. A car needs a engine, we need a executive branch. A car also needs a battery, we need a legislative branch. Think about it, cars need wheels and we need our Judicial branch.
{II - Experiences}
So you may wonder, “Does he have any experiences?” Well it so happens, I Do. I was part of the Docklands senate 4 times, and Docklands house twice. I was also a House member in Rockport for a month.
{III - Why you should support me}
I’ll get right into this, I like congress and would love to be it. You may think I don’t know how to do things, but It so happens I do. Just elect me and wait a little, if don’t like how I do things then I can resign. I may be new to congress here, but not congress in general. I love to give you, the Citizens a word in things that I do.
{IV - Conclusion}
So, I guess this is the end. I’ll make the quick and simple. We don’t really like new, We don’t really need new. Just elect me and wait a little, if don’t like me like I said I’ll just resign. I get this is a website, but I may have no life like a lot of you may. I do all this for fun, not cause I’m bored. I’m a fun guy till you get on my nerves so hey. Nice of you to read my speech, and I hope you support me for senate.
Signed,
13bowler

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Just a tip- Maybe start as house, Docklands and Firestone have different systems, might be good to learn about FS first, even if it is only for a short time.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

Support