Dadudeds for District Council

Hello there, fellow citizens. I’ll keep this succinct for you. My name is dadudeds, and I’m here to help you lift up Prominence. I know that the District Council hasn’t done so well before; I’m going to change that. If you elect me, I promise you this:

1. I will work hard to make the government of Prominence active once again;
  2. I will cooperate and work with other Councilors, cities, the county, and you, in my work;
  3. Businesses and commerce are and will continue to be an important focus for my term. I will put forth initiatives to help businesses get started and run, and to improve employment;
  4. I will always be on the lookout for ways to improve Prominence; and
  5. My ever-present duty will not be to myself, but to the citizens of the District.

I don’t have much history here, but I’ve got to start somewhere, and I hope that I can give my history a good start. Remember that while municipal governments may have few responsibilities and powers, they are still very important, through all the ways that they support the people and businesses.
I have a long history of Ro-politics and government experience:

• Secretary of the Treasury under JasonTheFruit (JohnnyCaergo’s USRP)
  • Secretary of Commerce under JohnneyCaergo (JohnnyCaergo’s USRP)
  • Magistrate, Liberty County District Court (Code Zero Liberty County)
  • Vice President of Damask Holdings Clothing & GFX
  • And many more positions in businesses and governments.

I am an extremely competent, experienced, and accomplished person and leader, and I will lead Prominence to success. I will do my best, if elected, to Make Prominence Great Again. I plan to build off the work of my predecessors and hear the feedback and suggestions of the people; you are the most important part of our government.
Do you want Prominence to become a better city?
Vote dadudeds for District Councilor!

dadudeds
Fudge#0402

District Council Candidate

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support, do your best and good luck.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

as someone once told me when i was running, love to see new faces, support.

1 Like

Support! We have almost the same vision for Prominence and I would love working with you if we are elected.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

User on ballot, voting open.

Vote here!
Vote here!